We’re growing! Come work in a collaborative environment, where you can make a real difference. We have the benefits of a large company, with a small family feel. We need a talented eCommerce Manager / Digital Marketing Manager to join our team!
eCommerce Manager / Digital Marketing Manager – SEO / UX / Google (Full-time Permanent)
- Lead development and enhancements of SEO for eCommerce websites.
- Lead cross-functional teams and provide leadership of SEO and eCommerce projects.
- Manage content and SEO strategy, architecture, structure, links, etc.
- Recommend keywords, content, page setup, site structure, etc.
- Optimization of organic search optimization, meta tags, directories, etc.
- Utilize knowledge of Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines.
- Ensure marketing efforts are being tracked in Google and other SEO tools.
- Oversee and direct working relationships with creative and technical vendors.
- Leverage tracking for web, mobile and mobile apps. Translate web analytics into actionable insights.
- Provide management and teams with training and data-driven recommendations based on meaningful analysis and trends.
- Understand sources of data and conditions to explain outcomes to stakeholders.
- Develop and analyze web data and key performance metrics to improve end-user experience.
- Analyze data to identify trends and implications of the results, correcting if necessary.
- Present historical campaign analysis and reports out weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Perform ongoing content maintenance and audits.
- 5+ years of eCommerce, Web Development, or related experience
- 2+ years of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and/or UX (User Experience)
- Knowledge of search engines, key words, listings, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Google Search, My Business, Analytics and/or Tag Manager preferred
- Proven ability to lead multiple projects and mentor other individuals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related field preferred