We’re growing! Come work in a collaborative environment, where you can make a real difference. We have the benefits of a large company, with a small family feel. We need a talented eCommerce Analyst to join our team!
eCommerce Analyst - Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager / Enhanced Ecommerce (Full-time Permanent / Remote Okay)
- Involved with eCommerce websites, Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
- Ensure marketing efforts are being tracked in Google Analytics.
- Manage customized Google Analytics deployment through Google Tag Manager.
- Leverage Enhanced Ecommerce and custom event tracking for web, mobile and mobile apps.
- Provide management and teams with data-driven recommendations based on meaningful analysis and trends.
- Understand sources of data and conditions to explain outcomes to stakeholders.
- Analyze web data and key performance metrics to improve end-user experience.
- Translate web analytics into actionable insights.
- Analyze data to identify trends and implications of the results, course correcting if necessary.
- Monitor and report on competitors’ online activities and marketing key performance indicators.
- Maintain historical campaign analysis and reports out weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Consolidate online reporting across multiple channels.
- Manipulate product data sales by revenue from the data warehouse.
- Identify unusual information and verifies data, as well as understanding root causes.
- Perform ongoing content maintenance and audits.
- Lead and/or collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development or enhancement of eCommerce projects.
- 5+ years of eCommerce, Web Development, or related experience
- 2+ years of Google Analytics experience
- Knowledge of dimensions, views, filters, segments, custom tags, custom events, etc.
- Data analysis and reporting experience using Tableau, Domo, or similar tools
- Tool implementations through Google Tag Manager and Enhanced Ecommerce
- Knowledge of interactive marketing trends, concepts and practices
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines