Located on the west-side of Cleveland, our rapidly growing client is seeking a Senior Creative / UX Designer with expertise in digital / UX design to conceptualize and execute on original ideas that optimize the experience across our portfolio of brands.
This position reports directly to the Creative Director, and will work with a team of over 30 marketers and developers to implement integrated, acquisition-focused touch points for our customers.
- Assist in user research processes and strategy, information architecture and user interface design + wire-framing
- Be a true customer and user advocate for both internal and external applications
- Be a liaison between the development, creative and customer relationship teams within the organization.
- Aggressively A/B test creative concepts and Conversion Rate Optimization implementations
- Work directly with brand leadership, development/engineering teams, and media leads on assigned projects to meet business goals
- Translate consumer insight and requirements into concepts/user experience designs
- Be ready and able to do the work, including wireframes, presentations, writing/selling ideas as needed to support.
- Minimum of 3-5 years focused primarily on UX / UI / IA activities in a large brand or ad/marketing agency setting
- Strong UX / CRO skill set including strategy, information architecture, and usability testing with hands-on experience from initial wireframe to developing prototypes and providing final assets
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and significant experience working across marketing and development teams
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment, juggle multiple projects at once
- Can funnel constructive criticism into new ideas