Strategic New Products/Marketing Director role in Greater Philadelphia Area - Exciting High Level New Products/Marketing Director role with a Cutting Edge Medical Device manufacturer that has new technology with high end growth potential !
Strategic New Products/Marketing Director will provide commercial input to the advancement of product concepts through the new product development process including providing insights and voice of customer, developing the business case, implementing target product profiles and leading product launch excellence. This position will be accountable to reach targets within specified budgets and time frames and ensure applicable company compliance with all relevant country and regional requirements, company regulations, policies, and procedures.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities: This position will hold both upstream and commercial responsibilities to include:
- New product & new indication market research.
- Identify unmet customer needs.
- Conduct market assessments and forecasts.
- Provide direction for global growth opportunities.
- Perform commercial strategy development inclusive of portfolio management, customer targeting, pricing strategies, claims, and life cycle management.
- Participate in the development of pipeline and partners closely with R&D, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Sales, Finance and key customers in planning, coordinating and sequencing product/new indication launches.
- Other Duties as needed or required.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
· Cross-functional partnering to guide development of new products, platforms, and indications.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in financial analysis.
· Understanding of full product development process.
· Knowledge of market research techniques and methodologies.
Education and Experience:
· MBA Required; Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering preferred
· 8-10 years experience in the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry with a minimum of 3 years medical device experience and new product experience
· New Product Launch experience
· Travel required up to 20% by air, rail, or auto within the United States.
· Location – Greater Philadelphia PA area