Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners is a high-growth Dental Support Organization founded on the principle that high-quality dental care requires a three-way partnership between the patient, the dentist and their support organization. Our mission is to provide our clinical teams with the best-in-class non-clinical operations, allowing our clinical teams to focus all their attention on providing our patients with best-in-class treatment.
About the team:
Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners is looking for a passionate, highly professional accountant to join our small but growing team based in our corporate headquarters in Plymouth Meeting, PA. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for maintaining account reconciliations and posting all the necessary journal entries for the month-end close of multiples entities. The successful candidate will be the first point contact for accounting issues related to the entities they are responsible for.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Assist in month end closing process which includes full reconciliation of balance sheet and cash flow each month.
• Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice entry
• Reconcile insurance payments and cash receipts against outstanding receivables
• P&L trend analysis
• Cash forecasting
• Annual audit and tax support
• Assist in other projects as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
• 2+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• High attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Willing to make commitment about the mission of Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners to be a catalyst for better dental care through best in class dental support operations
• Discipline, organization, attention to detail and agility move between different responsibilities
• Engaging and diplomatic with the ability to be empathetic and understand relationships
• Certified Public Accountant
• Knowledgeable in PA, DE, MD & NJ employment law
• You have completed other training and certifications related to accounting and finance
Reporting & Start Date
• This role will report to the Accounting Manager
• Start date for this job will be immediate
Applyt through this website or contact:
Neil Goldman & Associates
914 953 7126