Business Development for World Class Financial Risk Management Software
Prospecting to closing business for SAAS treasury, bank connectivity, risk management and supply chain finance solutions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 7 years recent direct sales experience of enterprise software sales within the US.
- Most have a demonstrated and verifiable track record in managing the entire software sales life cycle, SAAS experience highly desired.
- Proven experience selling multi-million dollar deals, meeting and overachieving quota.
- Experience selling complex Software Solutions to Fortune 1000 space, Financial Services industry or the CFO buying center experience a plus( i.e. VP Finance, Treasury, CFO, Controller)
- Knowledgeable about the treasury industry, understands basic treasury concepts, and proactively updates on industry trends for personal and organizational knowledge a plus
- Ability to understand financial data relationships and how that data can be used to solve business problems.
- Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining executive level relationships.
- Superior written, verbal and strong public speaking skills and the ability to communicate technical information professionally when presenting information to prospects or internally.
- Strength in strategic, conceptual, and consultative selling.
- Experience using CRM sales applications.
- Excellent negotiating and professional networking skills.
- Travel requirement up to 50 percent of the time depending on assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Economics, IT Finance preferred. MBA is a big plus.