Senior Sales Executive
Headquartered in Mount Olive, New Jersey, is a world-class direct manufacturer and marketing enterprise. As a multiple award-winning global brand and innovator of disposable safety and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), We deliver optimal cross-contamination control and infection-prevention solutions for major Healthcare, Foodservice, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Retail, and Government organizations worldwide for the past 28 years. Our advanced PPE offerings include full lines of superior quality disposable examination, food-safe, multipurpose, and specialty work gloves; head-to-toe disposable protective apparel; face masks; plus wound care and surgical/operating room infection-control products.
Currently, Tronex has an immediate opening in our corporate office for a Senior Sales Executive:
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Business and Relations development with IDNs and Healthcare Facilities.
- Successfully penetrate and close new business with hospitals and health systems nationally, in pulling through major healthcare GPO contracts.
- Ability in providing superior services to clients working with cross functional teams.
- Must be subject matter expert in PPE products and market competition.
- Exceptional communications and organizational skills required.
Relevant Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Base salary plus achievement based bonuses.
- Self-motivated with creative thinking, tenacity and commitment.
- Min. 3 – 5 years account development and management experience required
- Proven track record to thrive within the complex Healthcare Industry
- Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills
Travel: Up to 20% nationally.
We offer a positive work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/401(k) with company match and much more!