· Bachelor's degree with a major/emphasis in a technical field, plus 5 years of progressively responsibly industry or business analysis experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Two or more years of experience managing and maintaining Salesforce Marketing Cloud core product solutions desired, including
o Data extensions
o Business unit and account configuration
o Automation Studio and/or Journey Builder
o Salesforce Connector
o AmpScript development
· Demonstrated ability to assess and describe the current state situation, understand strategic business goals, design and articulate future state, perform gap analysis and make recommendations to business leadership that meet goals and requirements.
· Demonstrated ability to translate and communicate technical information and complex ideas to a wide variety of stakeholders across departments.
· Manage and maintain Salesforce Marketing Cloud account configuration and data extensions for email, SMS and push messaging capabilities across multiple business units
· Execute coding in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to support product enhancements and testing
· Create and maintain campaign management system technical documentation
· Coordinate vendor relationship, services and invoicing with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other relevant vendors
· Research product functionality and enhancements to streamline usage; incorporate into product roadmap and backlog as appropriate
· Manage campaign management system support cases
· Communicate regularly with Marketing Cloud users about product changes, enhancements and best practices