Product & Solutions Marketing Manager will serve in a strategic marketing role supporting a team of 15-20 sales people across the country focused on the Life Science vertical. This includes Biotech, Pharma and Medical Device Clients and is the fastest growing division. Our client is a multi-national strategic marketing company that helps companies expand into new markets and provides the marketing tools and solutions to help them succeed. Candidates should have a deep understanding of the life science markets and have the ability to build insights for go-to market strategies for current and new product offerings. The Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally with various business teams including sales, corporate marketing, operations and others to deliver clear and accurate marketing messages as well to unify and motivate the teams. Candidates will develop an expert understanding of the buying audiences and act as a subject SME who transfers knowledge about markets, buyers and products across marketing and sales teams.
• Identify industry trends, landscapes and issues and translate them into messaging themes that will be communicated into target markets and buyers.
• Map the potential buying process for products or solutions, including all key participants
• Develop buyer personas for the identified roles
• Build positioning and messaging for each solution
• Build relevant content (specific to various buyer roles) in a variety of formats, including white papers, brochures, social media, Web pages, online events and others
• Develop the competitive comparison guide for use in positioning against like offerings
• Guide Corporate Marketing peers in the design and execution of campaign plans and tactical integrated marketing programs
• Collaborate with sales enablement function and/or sales operations on a well-defined sales enablement plan
• Lead or assist in the creation of enablement content for direct and indirect sales resources (e.g. playbooks, battle cards, scripts, presentations, training modules, demos)
• 5+ years product or solution marketing experience selling into the life science and bio verticals (Life Science experience is a MUST HAVE)
• Experience writing content and messaging for technical products, translating technical information into compelling marketing messaging
• Experience building roadmaps of organizational structures including policies and attitudes
• Strong business unit knowledge and comprehension of company politics etc
• Previous sales enablement experience is a plus
• BS in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred (BS required)