Are you an experienced Product Engineer looking for an excellent opportunity?
As a Product Engineer for our client, you will be a member of their Goshen-based engineering team working to ensure the overall success of our product lines for both our RV and Industrial markets. The Product Engineer will be responsible for creating CAD designs and detailed drawings and for coordinating the prototype and production sample builds corresponding to those drawings. Reporting to the Division Manager, this role requires fluency in AutoCAD software and the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with accuracy and efficiency.
- Management experience
- Responsible for the design and development of new and current products.
- Responsible for creating CAD designs and detailed drawings.
- Coordinates prototype and production sample builds.
- Provides support to manufacturing to ensure product is fabricated and assembled based on the intended functionality of the design.
- Coordinates preparing quotes and making engineering drawings as
- required to facilitate changes in production.
- Evaluate proposed engineering changes for impact and feasibility, on the product and process prior to incorporation.
- Generate CAD designs and prints on new and changing products.
- Completes other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Develop and improve engineering standards.
- Develop and maintain procedures and processes that support the Product Team
- Interfaces with others in the organization and customers to jointly determine customer needs and solutions.
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings / production orders.
- Fluency in AutoCAD/Alphacam.
- Inventor Experience a plus Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment and to give/receive feedback.
- Ability to inspect parts for compliance upon execution of programs.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of using calipers and other precision measuring instruments.