Our client, the World leader in Medical Device manufacturing, has an opening for a Marketing Manager for their location near Atlanta, GA. As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing activities for the assigned disease specialty and related product group(s) and ensuring revenue and profitability targets are achieved in the US. This role will work closely with the US commercial team, global marketing, and additional cross functional teams to ensure successful execution and achievement of the US plan.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Create the U.S. marketing plan, in alignment with the global marketing plan, and take ownership of the execution of all facets of that plan to achieve the annual operating plan (AOP).
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans and tactics that deliver measurable value as assessed through promotional effectiveness and ROI.
- Plan, develop, and implement US promotional activities, in close coordination with the US commercial team to support sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead the development of US specific marketing collateral, in alignment with global strategy, as required to grow the assigned business and ensure safe and effective use of our products in the US.
- Understand critical issues impacting sales force effectiveness and identify and implement optimal solutions to these issues including education, promotion, targeting and segmentation opportunities.
- Work closely with key customers, and regional opinion leaders to gain a deep understanding of the assigned disease specialty, translating these insights back to the US commercial and global teams.
- Serve as the voice of the US market inside the organization by understanding and being able to articulate current and forthcoming customer needs.
- Participate in launch planning for new products and ensuring U.S. product-related issues are being effectively managed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners including: US Commercial, Global Marketing, Medical Affairs, Reimbursement, etc., to ensure US plan alignment and compliance with company strategy.
Requirements for the Marketing Manager - Medical Device:
- Bachelors’ degree (B.A. or B.S.) is required; MBA in Marketing is preferred.
- 3 years of marketing and/or sales experience is required for the Associate US Marketing Manager, medical device marketing experience is preferred.
- Executing in the shared service organization, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, written and verbal skills.
- Proven track record of business plan development and execution.Clinical experience would be beneficial.