Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
Neil Goldman & Associates
Posted on Oct 24
White Plains, NY
My client is seeking a candidate with proven success in executing marketing strategy within a retail environment and across diverse markets. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in digital marketing, a thorough knowledge of traditional marketing techniques, event management, and managing a small team. The Marketing Manager must be a creative, analytical, strategic, and a hand’s on individual with a solid understanding of the retail market.
Role and Responsibilities
· Develop, implement, and execute strategic marketing plans in line with company brand including print media, gallery artist events and outside media events.
Direct the execution, marketing communications and collateral materials of annual event.
· Identify, define, and establish KPIs that align with business objectives.
Increase social media and digital advertising programs.
· Manage SEO operations; create, execute and oversee implementation of SEO plan, analytics and reporting.
· Create monthly marketing tracking reports using MailChimp, Google analytics, etc. for marketing initiatives, campaigns, and events measured against leads-to-sales goals.
· Identify weak performing marketing initiatives and identify how to remedy.
· Manage annual events and marketing calendars.
· Manage marketing yearly budget and allocation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required.
Retail product marketing management experience a plus.
Two-three years’ experience in digital marketing, including email, social media, advertising and content-based marketing, with managerial skills.
Flexible mindset, including the willingness and ability to readily respond to changing circumstances.
Terms of Usage
MarketingManager.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved)