As a leading global innovator and provider of disposable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), We are honored to serve the largest healthcare systems, hospitals, laboratories, and diagnostic organizations in the U.S. Our advanced healthcare PPE offerings include:
- Superior quality disposable examination and specialty gloves
- Head-to-toe disposable protective apparel
- Procedure and surgical face masks, as well as NIOSH-approved N95 respirators
- Non-sterile elastic bandages in a clinician-preferred, color-coded packaging system
- Emerging new surgical and infection-control products
FACILITY DESCRIPTION: International manufacturer & marketing enterprise providing optimal cross-contamination control and infection-prevention solutions for major Healthcare, Foodservice, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Retail, and Government organizations.
REPORTS TO: VP Healthcare Division
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Business development expert
- Successfully penetrate and close new business with hospitals and health systems nationally, in pulling through major healthcare GPO contracts
- Demonstrate high self-initiative to learn and become an expert in healthcare product lines
- Employ a successful multi-level approach to penetrating new prospects
- Exceptional organizational skills in prospecting a deep pipeline of new business
- Travel: Up to 25% nationally
- Min. 3 – 5 years inside sales/account management experience required
- Group purchasing contract experience, highly desired, especially to hospitals
- Able to thrive within a fast-paced, multi-tasking, entrepreneurial environment
- Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Very high self initiative and the ability to learn on the job
- Bachelor’s degree required
SALARY: Commensurate with experience. Base salary plus achievement based bonuses.
Candidates must be located within commutable distance from corporate headquarters.
Inside sales only
Company offers an entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/401(k) with company match and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
- inside sale/account management: 4 years
- Protective Equipment Sales: 4 years