Our client who is a Los Angeles area manufacturer is looking for an experienced Production Coordinator for an Apparel Textiles Converter. This position is responsible for processing and coordinating all aspects of the customers' orders from receipt of Purchase Order to the shipment of the finished goods including scheduling production. Must communicate closely with customers, sales and production. Consistant follow up with oversees vendors to have a time, cost and control workable program. Our preference is someone that has worked for an Import Converter. Knowledge of a Textile Fabric Converter Importer preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel. Sap, A2000 a plus
- Have at least 2+ plus years of experience in Textiles with knowledge of the phases and stages of importing Conversion.
- Must be able to multitask, meet deadlines, and have strong organizational and communications skills
- Experience with Oversea manufactures a must.
- Responsible for all the phases and stages of the Textile Fabric Orders.
- Responds immediately to and appropriately to changing circumstances on clients' orders.
- Interfaces with various internal and external departments to coordinate production success.
- Handle high volume emails regarding questions, production compliance, schedules and timetables.
We want Candidates that are looking for a career, and not a job.
Great growth opportunities.
About Scott-Thaler Creative Talent Group Inc.:
Scott-Thaler Associates was founded in 1980 to present a professional, ethical, and confidential approach to the field of Executive Search / Recruitment.
Since our founding, we have been establishing networks with and placing top professionals in our specialty industries of Fashion Apparel, Retail, Footwear, Accessories, Home Fashions, Gifts, Textiles, Luxury Goods, Beauty and Transportation and Logistics nationwide.
Scott-Thaler Associates focuses its entire recruiting effort on creating a Triple Win. This occurs when client, candidate, and recruiter work together and through their synergy, place the right person in the right position under the right circumstances. The client, candidate, and recruiter all win.