Business Development Director / Sales
Partner with Marketing on everything related to lead generation (outbound)
· Initiate individual activities to generate relevant leads (network, search consultants, partners, other)
· Take lead in responding to RFP’s, including qualification, win strategy, draft (part of) response, etc.
· Lead pitch team(s): pursuit strategy, structure of pitch, content, participants
· Participate in relevant marketing and industry events (sponsored by US or others)
· Establish systematic approach to collaborate with ’s key partners in your region, incl. Sitecore, EPiServer, hybris, Adobe
· Keep up with what is going on in the market and pursue opportunities if you identify such
· Keep up with what’s going on in the digital industry
· Keep up with work / case-studies done (in US and internationally). Make sure you come fully up to speed on our services and solution that might lie outside of your current areas of expertise
· Contribute to growing and innovating 's services footprint
· Help mentor other people in our organization who has account responsibility, including project managers on their client-engagement skill set
· Contribute positively to ’s culture and thereby to us being a great place to work
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Over +2,200 employees across 15 countries worldwide. In the US we have offices in New York, Dallas, and Chicago.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
Up for the challenge?
Submit your resume for immediate consideration.