Are you an action oriented problem solver with excellent relationship building skills and a proactive approach to solving business matters?
Our client is a leader in the market and has been in business for almost 40 years. Their success is built on having a solid team of professionals with talent and high integrity. They are committed to the growth and prosperity of the local communities and are constantly working to improve them. In this exciting role you will manage all aspects of a portfolio of office, industrial and retail properties including operations and financial activities. You will be primarily responsible for providing have the superior service to tenants and property owners by doing the following...
- Review & reconcile ground lease and CAM recovery charges
- Oversee collection of rent, payment of expenses, compliance of lease terms
- Respond to tenant needs, coordinate with maintenance staff
- Inspection of properties
- Prepares planning, budgeting and control of operating and capital expenditures
- Participates in civic and business organization
- Abstract lease documents
- Evaluate vendor performance and track related pricing
- Evaluate and administer agreements for contracted services
- Insure that maintenance staff delivers excellent service to tenants
- Develop environmental health and safety procedures for properties
- Monitor real estate taxes
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Property Management - or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of commercial property management experience
- Solid understanding of financials
- Experience with construction and facility maintenance
- Friendly and professional
- Action oriented and attention to detail
- Ability to travel locally, occasionally over night
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!
Talent Source Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Recruiting Firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.