We’re looking for three great internships which are passionate about success and a people person.
This internship is an excellent opportunity for any student who is looking to gain real-life experience in all facets of Accounting, supervisor of your account, and networking in a startup environment while learning about multiple industries. We will help you develop a robust set of professional skills that will be immensely helpful for the next step in your career.
in need of immediate help from students with advanced skills in using excel and possibly pivot tables, and of course accounting skills.
Headquarter in Creve Coeur, MO
Insightful Staffing located 11500 Olive Blvd Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Structure 15-20 hours a week
• Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite, with a superior ability to produce and modify Microsoft Excel workbooks
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and presentation abilities
• Critical, analytical, and creative thinking skills, with strict attention to detail
• Self-motivated and comfortable working independent of direct supervision
1. Conducting research and contributing ideas.
2. Engage with existing clients and prospective research of clients.
3. Daily use of Excel by importing data into the spreadsheet and extracting what you don’t need daily.
4. Excellent telephone etiquette.
5. Multi-tasking is essential.
6. Will train on using our ATS software, Quickbooks, and uploading resumes and updating profiles, onto the portal.
7. Able to remain confidentiality among employees and peers.
8. Daily research for potential clients and candidates on LinkedIn daily.
9. Sending and creating invoices to clients and setting up the account information.
10. Enter all ACH and EFT information to accounts.
• You enjoy writing and learning about new things.
• You enjoy humor and know when to have fun and when to be professional.
• You are a self-starter, a quick learner and like to take ownership of duties.
• You’re precise, detail-oriented and are comfortable managing priorities and deadlines
• You have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Available to work for 15-20 hours a week